Old and modern Vilnius
|Old and Modern Vilnius||2.5 hrs.||18 €||Find out Vilnius story and most visited sites on a bike! Licensed tour guide will provide you will all info and will answer to your questions about Vilnius history. This tour will help you reveal the secret of Vilnius – city with rich history and unique old town which belongs to UNESCO heritage.|
Vilnius, the capital of Lithuania and largest city in the country includes Cathedral and the Cathedral Square, bell tower, Lithuanian Gothic nook – an ensemble of St. Anna and Bernardines' Church, Pilies street, the main pedestrian tourist area of the Old town, Presidential Palace square, an Ensemble of old Vilnius University, founded in 1579, with its famous courtyards and Church of St. John, the former Jewish quarter, the Gate of Dawn with a chapel, which houses a holy image of the Virgin Mary, reputed for miracle-working powers.
|Book a tour|
- Cathedral Square – the cradle of the city.
- Vilnius University – the heart of scientific development.
- Town-hall Square – the start of international fame.
- Gate of Dawn – miracles of Catholic faith.
- Defense Wall and Gates – panoramic views to hills and baroque towers.
- Užupis – artistic quarter with free spirit.
- Across and along rivers Neris and Vilnelė – connecting the centuries.
- Through developing Vilnius Konstitucijos prospect.